Friday, February 22, 2008

Matthew said something to me the other day that made me laugh. He came home from the BYU basketball game and said with all seriousness "Mom did you know there is person inside of Cosmo?" Matthew is almost five and has had no idea people are inside all those crazy costumes. I thought it was funny because it had never crossed my mind that he would not know that. Then a few days later he say to me "Mom, guess what... my teacher at school is a real mom!" so I said did you think she wasn't? and he said "I just thought she was a grandma because she has grandma skin." Nice Matthew please don't ever tell her that. Everyday is a adventure for him, he is learning and discovering something new each day.

7 comments:

em kawasaki said...

Calvin asked me if I fall down a lot the other day and I asked him why he thought that. "Because," he said "you have owies on your chin and cheeks and forehead". Thank you Calvin, those are called zits.

Keep up the good posting.

Unknown said...

That is so cute and funny. that is the exact reason I can't wait for Noah to be able to talk to me!

Kiera said...

Grandma skin?!!! HAHAHA, thats hilarious. That poor woman.

cat+tadd=sam said...

Hey, remember me? Old ward member, terrible visiting teacher? Haha, I'm so glad to see you've posted recently! I check up on your blog often to see what's new with your family. I hope to see more posts!

cat+tadd=sam said...

Hey! It's so good to hear from you! We are living in an apartment on 5th north in Provo by the library, and we love it! I definitely miss the old ward and our sunbeams! I'm so happy to hear that Matthew remembers us, he is so dang cute!

jayne wells said...

Hey! I haven't gotten up to speed on blogs and here is this I'm just now seeing a month later! I'll check back soon!

atkinson family said...

April 16th (aka 2 1/2 mo since a new blog!)
UH, lori, ive noticed you have changed the background colors a couple of times, but no new posts. Whats the deal?
p.s. i liked the other color better. love you!