Saturday, April 26, 2008

Nick really hates when I want to post a blog, his answers to my questions about the computer usually start with a grunt. They alway end in a "come on Lori are you serious". Then he usually tells me to move away from the computer while he finishes what I started. Well lately I have been taking notes and although I find it quite stressful to post, I thought tonight I would work my "magic" while he watches the Jazz game, to see if I could post successfully on my own (if this works it a miracle) .
My plan was to post some pictures of Milo, but as I was looking for the picture I noticed alot of the pictures taken of Nick are all goofy. So as he sits and cheers on the Jazz I will post a picture of him...my extra nerdy love.

3 comments:

em kawasaki said...

I have a nerd too!! I love them. Good job on the posting!

Jamie said...

Awesome Picture! Tell Nick he's a weirdo! I think Pictures of Milo or Matthew would be better! But good job on the Post! Do i need to come over and help you, cause i know how you feel... when I ask Ryan a Question he gets so bugged that i don't know the Answer or how to do it. So if you want to ask me a Question I promise I wont get Mad or make you feel stupid! :)

Mr. Ailstron said...

Lori,
I got your site address from Christy and I think your boys are so cute. Milo has gotten so big since I saw him last. I know just what you mean about the blog. It took me like a week of very late nights to get our sad blog up and I was so proud and then Talmage decided to do one and he had it all up and running with NBA clip highlights in like a half an hour! I am a loser! I'm going to be checking your blog for more cute pictures! See you in June-Elaine