Friday, February 8, 2008

CONFESSION

I'm having a hard time blogging...things are about to change. More on that later. My problem is that other peoples blogs are so interesting! I get to the computer and find myself checking in on my friends, then checking in on their friends, and then their friends, and the next thing I know I am reading someones sisters sister- in -law living in Florida visiting the beach on the weekends. It's crazy but I am going to change (slowly). I did read a post that reaped the benefits of blogging and my conclusion is I need to work on my own blog more often. I am going to think of it as a creative journal, that takes me hours and hours to write in. Hopefully things will get easier and I will get better at posting, I am in aw of those who post daily, where do you find the time? Really blogs are great I love seeing what my friends and family are up to, I love seeing their families and reading quirky things that happen to them. So for those of you who read this keep up the good work I will be checking them all out the next time I get my hands on the computer.....




Why this picture? This is what Milo looks like
when he laughs.



He laughs at almost everything Matthew does




He truly adores him!



14 comments:

lramey said...

o my gosh! That's so cute and so funny!!!!! I love his crazy hair!!!!!!!

atkinson family said...

AHHH! Lori I love it, I love it, I love it! Good luck with the blogging thing, I do check in on yours and sad to say no new updates, im glad that is about to change -not that I don't talk to you on the phone every day and see cute matthew and milo every week. Maybe I'll stop using up your minutes and start check your blog. I'd love to say check mine out, but we all know that isn't going to be updated for a while. Who knows, miracles do happen.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to see you have posted again Lori! I hope you are doing good! You should come by some time!

The Framptons said...

I totally agree with you. I find other peoples blogs much more interesting than my own. I'm excited that I will be able to keep in touch (kinda) I guess living three blocks away is just to far LOL.

cat+tadd=sam said...

I'm so glad to see you've reentered the blogging world! I hope to see many more to come!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

They are so cute! And they're probably the reason you don't have much time to blog! I love Milo's hair!

atkinson family said...

who the hell is doushura? and what kind of lame article is that?

martha corinna said...

Your boys have the best hair, I guess that is the way it is with a mom like you:)

em kawasaki said...

yeah, who the hell IS doushura? I'm glad you are recommitting to blogging. I never gave up on you.

Allie Harrison said...

Hey Lori! This is Allie Dittmar Harrison. It's so funny that your most recent blog and the first one I've see is about checking out blogs through other blogs etc.. Because I found you through Jenny Peay who has a link to Sean Whalen who has a link to you, and that's how I ended up here! how have you been?!

Jamie said...

DIDO!! to everything you just said! I spend so much time reading other peoples blogs that I have NO time to post on my own! But I'm SO SO happy that you did a Post! I was so used to going to blog and seeing the same pictures over and over again but this time when I went to it I had to double check to make sure I was at the right Blog!

em kawasaki said...

I'm giving you three more days before I call your bluff about updating your blog more.

Kiera said...

Those pictures are so cute I cant get over them. Matthew is the spitting image of Nick! I look forward to more blogs from you m'dear!