Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Road Rash


Matthew is a big kid now!

When you ask Matthew what happened to his face he will tell you, "I was doing a back flip".

Thanks Tony Hawk for teaching him to get right back up.

8 comments:

Shannon & Summer said...

I can't believe he is skate boarding - that is awesome!

em kawasaki said...

He is still as handsome as ever.

lramey said...

hey you! I've been stalking your blog for a bit too! Of COURSE I don't mind if you visit ours! I love that MAtthew said he's doing a back flip!!! I love kids, they're hilarious! What a daring lil guy! And Milo's hair is my favorite!

Jamie said...

Lori you need to add to you blog! And we have a challenge for you guys. On my blog I did a post of my Highlights of 2007! And i want you guys to do it too. We would love to see what your Highlights were for this past year. Please, it will be FUN!

Shannon said...

Lori! I found your blog from a friend of a friend of a friend. How the heck are you? Your kids are adorable!!! Come visit my blog and update me on what's new....

Spencer, Erin, Parker and Ben said...

Lori -HI Holy Cow, it seems like I see you very few and far between these days and I never get to have a REAL talk- I didn't even know your boys names. They are so cute by the way. How old now? So I found you on Summer's blog and now I can see what happens to you in your life! YEAH!

Unknown said...

Lori! I am so glad you found me! You kids are DARLING! You have such a cute little family! I am so glad we can keep in better touch. I have also been making a lot of bags lately so if have any questions email me! chawski82@gmail.com I'm not quite a pro yet but maybe I can help!

Anonymous said...

Lori,

Okay I hope that you don't care that I found you.. I have been trying to find some of my best friends and google seems to do it best...I am so bad at phone calls, etc. So I had to find your blog. Please check us out at www.ungafamily.blogspot.com..
We miss you and would love to catch up.
Nat