For what has felt like his whole 5 months of life Milo has been constantly drooling or putting any object he can grasp into his mouth and today it finally paid off Milo got his first tooth. Way to go!(now where's that Tylenol?)
oh. my. goodness. lori! what a small tiny world! i am so glad you commented.. so now i get to discover your cute blog!
honestly, it's been forever, but i think about you and nick quite often. you are still dan's favorite hair stylist! i remember when you were first pregnant with matthew. what handsome little babes you have! oh my, their smiles are duplicates of yours! those slideshows make me wanna cry. so so sweet!
i still think of your hubby double parking all the time in that big fed ex truck at s.frasers! hope all is well with your family. i hope you don't mind if i check in once in a blue moon. you are such a doll.
happy halloween to you and your adorable little goblins.
He definitely looks like you Lor. Wow! his first tooth and to think I am still working on his baby blanket. Maybe by the time you have your next baby I will be done with it.
Hi Lori! You wouldn't give me your blog address, so I had to get it from Jayne when I saw her last night! Now, I can finally feel some connection to you through our blogs!
Hi Lori! It's me, Caitlyn! I stumbled across your blog through my friend Mikel, who is friends with Megan, who is your friend, Emily's, sister! Hahaha. Anyway, you should check out our blog, I'm on there way too often! tatcox.blogspot.com. Let's be blogger friends!
It was so fun to come across your blog! This is jenny (warner) macdonald! I loved seeing your darling boys too! I have 3 boys so watch out- I hear they come in threes. I wish I had kept in better contact with people but I will continue to check out your blog!
7 comments:
oh. my. goodness. lori! what a small tiny world! i am so glad you commented.. so now i get to discover your cute blog!
honestly, it's been forever, but i think about you and nick quite often. you are still dan's favorite hair stylist! i remember when you were first pregnant with matthew. what handsome little babes you have! oh my, their smiles are duplicates of yours! those slideshows make me wanna cry. so so sweet!
i still think of your hubby double parking all the time in that big fed ex truck at s.frasers! hope all is well with your family. i hope you don't mind if i check in once in a blue moon. you are such a doll.
happy halloween to you and your adorable little goblins.
Oh my goodness, Milo is so cute. Look at his chubby cheeks! I can't decide who he looks like more, you or Nick?
Anyway, love your blog Lori!
He definitely looks like you Lor.
Wow! his first tooth and to think I am still working on his baby blanket. Maybe by the time you have your next baby I will be done with it.
Hi Lori!
You wouldn't give me your blog address, so I had to get it from Jayne when I saw her last night! Now, I can finally feel some connection to you through our blogs!
Hi Lori! It's me, Caitlyn! I stumbled across your blog through my friend Mikel, who is friends with Megan, who is your friend, Emily's, sister! Hahaha. Anyway, you should check out our blog, I'm on there way too often! tatcox.blogspot.com. Let's be blogger friends!
So is the next entry going to be about Milo starting to walk or are you going to update us before then?
It was so fun to come across your blog! This is jenny (warner) macdonald! I loved seeing your darling boys too! I have 3 boys so watch out- I hear they come in threes. I wish I had kept in better contact with people but I will continue to check out your blog!
Post a Comment