Matthew is in the tub right now. It is probably one of his favorite things. He gets in the tub at night, and in the morning he asks to get in the shower. I love this time of day and night because I see his imagination take charge. He plays make believe with his toys, he puts bubbles on his face and asks what would everyone like for Christmas, and my all time favorite is when his head is half under the water and he starts to sing. It is so funny because it gets louder and louder until we finally have to tell him to stop. I took this picture today in the shower because when I go in to get him he is usually in one of these positions, and I thought to myself today how nice would that be. I would love to take a half hour shower, lay down (and fit of course) and have nothing to worry about. Kids have it so good, we work so hard to keep them happy. But I think all our hard work pays off because nothing is better to Nick and I then seeing our kids happy.
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Matthew is in the tub right now. It is probably one of his favorite things. He gets in the tub at night, and in the morning he asks to get in the shower. I love this time of day and night because I see his imagination take charge. He plays make believe with his toys, he puts bubbles on his face and asks what would everyone like for Christmas, and my all time favorite is when his head is half under the water and he starts to sing. It is so funny because it gets louder and louder until we finally have to tell him to stop. I took this picture today in the shower because when I go in to get him he is usually in one of these positions, and I thought to myself today how nice would that be. I would love to take a half hour shower, lay down (and fit of course) and have nothing to worry about. Kids have it so good, we work so hard to keep them happy. But I think all our hard work pays off because nothing is better to Nick and I then seeing our kids happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yeah they do have it good, especially come nap time. It would be great to have someone lay you down kiss you on the forehead and say "Now just take a little nap and you can play some more when you wake up".
Matthew and Milo especially have it good to have a mom who cares so much about their happiness.
P.S. I noticed Zurg was taking a shower also...That thing has no chance of ever talking again! (Right here is where I would put one of those smiley faces, but I hate those)
Sweet post Lori.
I knew Zurg would never be returned once he spent the night. Sorry but it's the coolest toy ever!
Sorry, I think we ruined it for Zurg by taking so long to give him back and tempting him with a shower after being thrown under a dirty trampoline!
Post a Comment