We started fall break with no plans, seemed like all the neighbors were taking off and most of my family was too, plus Nick had to work-(NO time off for you, Nick's boss is a stickler). Needless to say I thought I would be planning a long weekend for me and the boys.

Sundance- We went to enjoy lunch, and the fall colors. So nice!

My favorite pose of all time. Every single time I take a picture of Matthew and Milo one always turns out like this, Milo looking at Matthew with pure admiration.
Then Kelly invited us (or did we invite ourselves?) over to play and paint pumpkins. Awesome! Kelly is a super amazing mom. Everything she does for her kids is bigger, better and a ton more fun! She always goes the extra mile and I admire her so much for that... along with so many other things too!
Tyler and Josh working hard.

Milo, he's growing so fast.

Matthew in the zone.

The final project + Lucy. So cute thanks Kel!!
Then friday the Rhineer's* invited us to go to Park City with them. They are always doing something fun. We had a blast swimming, shopping and eating all their food. Matthew also had his first experience sleeping on the top bunk- what an experience, no side rails. None of us slept well including Matthew fearing the fall onto a hot electric heater on one side and a table on the other. But Matthew wouldn't have it any other way. He loved every minute of it. The Rhineer's bring a lot of excitement, and lots of fun. I have always admired how close they are as a family.
*there are 6 family members in Nicks family that could be referred to as "the Rhineers" but only Greg and Julie's family hold the official name "the Rhineers" our family name is Nick and Lori.
Jean brought up a big bag of apple, so we went to some horses near the condo and feed them.
awww, family picture time. I love them with all my heart.
What started out to be a fall break with no plans sure changed quickly. Thanks everyone for the entertainment!



2 comments:
You guys are so cute! I love that picture of your family!
Lori,
You look so pretty in these pictures! We are very excited to see you guys after Christmas. Hope you can PLAY a lot!
The REAL Rhineers lol!
Post a Comment