Here's what's on my mind today... 3rd row seats!I would like to think I keep our car fairly clean, I go to super sonic all the time, but here's one confession, I don't always climb to the 3rd row to vacuum. But today I did and can I just tell you I gagged!
What in the heck are you boys doing back there?!
First of all the windows were so filthy you couldn't see out of them, second a drink cup that was there so long the bottom was leaking, third melted junior mints (luckily in the plastic holder) Dirt EVERYWHERE! and the most disgusting of all I can't even explain, I can't even tell you what is was or how long it had been there, but it was something it made me sick, some sort of organ (I'm positive) mold on one side and gooey something or other on the other side. I still have the chills. So disgusting!
Matthew is totally grounded when he gets home :)!
5 comments:
LOL! It's not just boys, my third row is scary.
I wouldn't know...I just avoid cleaning back there. Or the car in general. Ok, that sounds really gross.
First of all, consider yourself lucky that the jr mints were still in the plastic-amazing! and that should knock off a little of the grounding time for that, Second, your car is about six months old, right? And this is the first time you've been back there, right? Not to bad if you ask me, in fact, im sure that mess was probably my kids the ONE time they were back there- NOT Matthew! I've stopped letting the Firehouse clean the inside of my car due to the extreme embarrassment I have to endure from the 16 year olds vaccuming out my car, who have no kids, and don't realize that we actually live in there. And, that the soggy suprise they find under my seats is really my back up emergency food incase we are stranded anywhere. I'm pretty sure they have stopped buying my excuse that we just got back from a long road trip, and my car doesn't normally look like this. Wow, maybe I should make my own post.
I wonder what my 3rd row seats look like! I'm a little scared to look!
Yuck!! Cleaning the car is scary, you never know what you are going to find!
Post a Comment