Dear Milo,
I'm sorry I am such a boring mom. I am sorry I didn't realize how much we counted on Matthew to entertain us throughout the day (oh how we miss him). I'm sorry On Demand has only 4 Mickey Mouse shows to choose from. I'm sorry the pantry door is broken. I'm sorry the only thing you like to do is pull everything out of the pantry. I'm sorry the pantry door is broken (really).
I love you though,so much, I am happy i get to spent time with you. I promise I will find things that are more fun for us to do. (like kidnap Matthew and bring him home, who needs school anyways?)
Love, Mom

5 comments:
Poor Lori. I hear ya. And poor Milo. I like the kidnapping Matthew to be at home idea. I'd go with that.
Dear Milo, I'm sorry we don't live next door because Mila would probably find some way to entertain you and then your mom and I could sit on the couch and sip our cokes (not diet) and life would be so sweet!
Love, Emily
ditto to all said. Especially the no diet thing.
i love this post Lori!
bring him over to play with Olivia (or better yet, christian's boy toys!) anytime:)
you are the funniest. Poor Milo...i love it when you blog
Post a Comment