THAT IS SO HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nice moves Nick!
hehe- i always love when i see Rhineer Love has posted something new!!! YEAH!!!
Dear Lori- Nick is going to kill you! Love, Kelly. P.S. I love it!
I want to see one now to 'Can't stop till you get enough". I'll tune in tomorrow.
Hilarious! I am glad I found out about your blog! It will be fun to see what your cute family is up to!
Nick may be the worst dancer in the world. Matthew must be the second worst dancer. You guys need to turn off the camera when you are doing that type of stuff.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
THAT IS SO HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice moves Nick!
hehe- i always love when i see Rhineer Love has posted something new!!! YEAH!!!
Dear Lori-
Nick is going to kill you!
Love, Kelly.
P.S. I love it!
I want to see one now to 'Can't stop till you get enough". I'll tune in tomorrow.
Hilarious! I am glad I found out about your blog! It will be fun to see what your cute family is up to!
Nick may be the worst dancer in the world. Matthew must be the second worst dancer. You guys need to turn off the camera when you are doing that type of stuff.
Post a Comment