Matthew and his
first day of school! What a
day lets just say 12:30 couldn't come fast enough for him, he was so excited to
start. He was ready to go at 9:30. So we had a
very long morning.

Matthew had his
choice of breakfast and chose "LOTS and LOTS of
whip cream with a few
blueberries, and toast. "

He and I are total
opposites when it comes our first day of
school, I hated it. I really am lucky he loves it so much, I am the
Mom that would say "Okay, you don't have to go (ever)."
Milo gets so excited around
Matthew, He likes to do whatever he does.

Still
waiting for school to start.
Cousins in the same class, I couldn't be
happier! Matthew loves everything about kindergarten He says his
favorite time is recess. When he came
home we asked him what did you learn about and he said "
Mom, kindergarten is sooo easy, we don't
learn about
anything!" Oh how I love him!
7 comments:
What a handsome young man!
That is so cute. He is seriously so cute.
so cute Lor--can't believe we have 5 year olds!
That is totally how Ava is going to be... She is not even gonna care about leaving me! I really want to get her into a Pre-school at the Beginning of the Year. So you will have to tell me if you... and Matthew liked his pre-school.
We miss you guys! Matthew and Milo are so lucky to have a Mom that would want them to stay home forever. I tagged you on my blog - check it out.
I'll update if you will.
I still remember watching Lori cry her eyes out before each new year of school at Wasatch. Seeing Matthew so excited for school reminds me of Nick on the first day at Dixon, he couldn't wait to show off his new Gerbauds!
jesse
Post a Comment