Thursday, July 10, 2008

Disneyland

Each year we go to California to visit our favorite relative.... Buzz.
This year most of the Rhineer's went together.

We had so much fun. Buzz Lightyear ride is by far our family's favorite ride.

Well I guess not our whole family...

Milo's sleeping schedule was a little mixed up.


not the whole time though..

We went on the new Toy Story ride which is alot like the Buzz Lightyear ride and would probably be our new favorite ride if the line was not a 3 1/2 hour wait!


Good times. Matthew was the perfect age, he had so much fun!


Oh but Farewell Disneyland... for a very very long time!

2 comments:

atkinson family said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. I think we need to have a Kinghorn reunion there next year. Any takers?

Rhino said...

That is so funny that Milo is crying in most of the pics. I bet you guys didn't think so at the time. We loved the pics...thanks for blogging them so we could share in the fun!