Saturday, July 12, 2008

Another day at the office

I have some great memories of rides in the helicopter with my dad. He has taken me so many places to see so many cool things. So when he called to see if me and the boys would go with him we jumped at the chance. Todays ride was Milo's first. He was so excited about it, he was all over the place, looking, touching and a whole lot of squealing. I thought it would be appropriate for Milo to wear a tie for his first day at work.

Matthew was grandpa's co-pilot. He did a great job spotting swimming pools, baseball parks and the Atkinson's.

Milo is always wandering a little too far.


The boys are ready to go!


Two minutes into the ride Milo fell asleep. First days on the job are always exhausting.


Thanks Dad for the fun times! I am so happy my boys will have the same great memories I have with the helicopter and grandpa.

5 comments:

Shannon & Summer said...

How awesome is that! I loved when your dad took us up that one time! He created a lasting memory for me too!

Also, I wish I could go to Disney Land - so fun!

By the way, my BBQ ivite is still open to you guys - just give me a call!

The Framptons said...

How cool! They probably love that, what kittle boy wouldn't, right?

Jamie said...

That would be SO much FUN! Tell Spike were next!

atkinson family said...

I love it! Milo looks so cute. Way to go on uploading the photos. Your going to have to tell Jane Sorry, i think we are next! :)

Spencer, Erin, Parker and Ben said...

How fun. Parker would LOVE a helicopter ride!! Who are the Atkinson's? They have my name! :)