Thursday, August 12, 2010

San Diego

We were so excited to head to San Diego for CJ and Keri's super fun wedding. We love California and sometimes wonder why we don't live there. The trip was so fun, we rented a house with some of our family. It was great to have cousins around and hang out with everyone late at night. I have always wanted to go to the San Diego temple, it is so pretty and I love the location. I am happy and thankful we were able to go.

The happy couple.

The beach!
It is our favorite place to be.

Matthew catching a wave.

I love him.

And him.

The kids thought it would be fun to build a sand castle-

... little did they know that they would not be able to take part in building the sand castle:)

I totally recommend going to California and not going to Disneyland. Yes we LOVE Disneyland but I must say it was SO nice to come home not feeling totally exhausted, frazzled, and confused to what just happened to our bank account. San Diego was super fun and relaxing. Plus it is home to the awesome Mormon Battalion Visitors Center which I highly recommend visiting.

1 comment:

atkinson family said...

ew, so fun! I really really want to go. You look so pretty in that last picture and I love love LOVE the pics of him and him at the beach!