One day Nick decided he wanted to run a half marathon. I decide stuff like that all the time, but never EVER really do it. Well Nick has an awesome ability to decide to do something and really do it! I truly love him for that. Nick signed up for his first ever run with the Provo City Half Marathon.
We had a total blast cheering him on in the freezing cold weather!
Nick looking oh so good.
The family at the finish line. Everyone split up and cheered on Nick from different spots on his route. He said it was awesome to hear Kelly screaming from a half mile away. :) and yes there was even a cow bell involved. Thanks Griffiths!
Nick we love you and are so proud of you!
Keep those knees up!


4 comments:
I just about cried again reading your post! I LOVE Nick and his "abilities" I love your last picture. Nick, you are so inspiring. Tyler and I loved cheering you on in the race. I still am just so amazed at you. Lori- You forgot to mention the freezing cold temperatures, the rain and snow and his 10# shoes at the end of the race and still came in 69th-not 70th. (That guy cheated) Nick your the best!
Hello - I ran it in 1:42:53.2 not 1 hour 44 minutes.
(link to prove it)
http://www.run13.com/results/2010-provo-half-overall.html
Thanks Lori for the post I have been waiting 11 days for this.
Nick
congrats Nick, now stop making the rest of us look bad.
Nice job!! I can't even run around the block!! I really am impressed. Lori, it was so good to see you last night! I hope it isn't another 6+ months before I see you again!
Post a Comment