Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spring Break 2010

We headed to California for a much needed spring break!


I love how simple life is for these two.

I think it is safe to say the beach is our favorite vacation spot. This year we spent our time at Newport, by far our new favorite beach.

The weather was SO nice!

We went to Disneyland while we were there with Jeff, Mel, Mia, Max and Talia. My only advice about how to enjoy Disneyland is to take them with you. They are Disney experts and we loved every moment with them. I can't put into word Milo's experience at Disneyland. Seriously "Magical"!! Milo's face in this picture best describes how in awe he was with the adventure. Even when we saw shuttle buses with Mickey Mouse on the side he was so excited. I am happy we only had one character to hunt down (buzz) and we found him the last day we were there!

Life is so good, trials and all!

1 comment:

Ashley and Zane said...

Fun! I can't wait until my boys are old enough for Disneyland! I love your beach pictures!