Tuesday, November 3, 2009

While Milo naps...

I should post something about Halloween, how darn cute my kids looked, or even something about Matthew and how his front tooth came out today before school, or post some pictures of the day our neighbor Amy came over and played in the leaves with my kids. But not today. Today I am going to sit and surf the internet thinking about how happy I am that Dunford Doughnuts were on sale at Macy's!!!

6 comments:

atkinson family said...

I'm laughing so hard right now, i have no idea what to even type. I have no words. A big fat whatever! I want a halloween post! You are too funny. Wish I had a donut right now too.Thanks for fixing Emily's hair cut, and the fun time and story time at the library!

lramey said...

you're the bestest!! I ate my fill of those last week when they were on sale. now I am on treat detox.....blasted dunford!

Spencer, Erin, Parker and Ben said...

I am reading all of these Halloween posts and I LOVE that this is yours! So refreshing actually. :)

Chris, Alissa, Parker, and Tenley said...

So, funny because that is exactly what I do while Parker naps!

Ashley and Zane said...

Haha!!! So funny!

jayne wells said...

Oh Lori,
This is WAY better than Halloween pictures that we all post! (though your kids always have the best costumes)
I'm wishing I had that right now!!

I MISS YOU. LET"S HANG OUT!