Something crazy just happened to me... where do I begin... Today has been one of those days where I have thought about packing my suitcase and heading far far away... ALONE! (please tell me you've had this thought before... anyone???)
Matthew has had the tears every morning for weeks, lately he tells me he doesn't want to go to school, and if you know me I personally don't really want him to go either, but he needs to, so every day I push him out the door and feel sad for him, (side note: when I pick him up of course he has had the best day ever, lunch was awesome, recess the best and totally funny friends!) But every morning. It is weighing on me. Nick and school and work and family= STRESSED OUT! Milo I can't even describe him sometimes. Lets just say he is wearing a Jazz tank top and shorts and wont even let me come close to putting on shoes right now, and for breakfast he had a bag of nacho cheese doritos and a bag of plain potato chips. He marches to his own beat, crazy kid! And to top it all off I have one pair of pants that fit me!! :/ Anyways I love watching the Mormon messages', so today I thought I need one (and an idea for visiting teaching tomorrow) so I went to youtube and this message was waiting for me! I had a bit of a wake up call, Heavenly Father had a message for me, and I got it. I am so glad I got it. It seriously put things in perspective for me today.
I truly am thankful for my life.
7 comments:
And, I am thankful for you. and for this cute post. Hang in there girl! love ya, Kelly
Awesome Lori. Thanks for sharing. And I feel like packing my bags right now if it makes you feel better.
Yes, there are always "those days"! I'm sorry life is tough right now! I wish you would come hang out with us more! P.s. Does it make you feel better that I weigh like 20 pounds more than my husband right now! Nice, huh?! It was good to see you the other night. Thanks for coming! Sorry I didn't get to talk more!
Lori... SO much to say and so little time as my husband is wondering where dinner is and my kids are running around naked... THANK YOU!! It is always good to be reminded of how much we have. I am thankful for good friends like you.
Pack your bags and come my way.... I have a room waiting for you..
Love ya,
Nat
PS I will work on my blog just for you!
I love this!
check out this auction I am participating in for two children in need of transplants. today and tomorrow only! http://www.placetobloom.blogspot.com/
Thanks for the reminder Lori!
sorry lori, its actually Kuulei not Trent, I don't know why it's posting his name!
Post a Comment