Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Clowning Around.

Happy Birthday Dude!!! Matthew turned six on Tuesday. He is so sweet. Matthew has 26 cousins who all live pretty close, when I asked him who we should invite to his party he pretty much listed all of his cousins. We had such a fun day and are grateful to have such a great family.

Kelly made the cutest clown cake for him.

Clown cousin's
We hired this clown for the party.

A game of baseball in the sprinklers.

We love you Matthew, we are so blessed to have you in our family.

8 comments:

Nick said...

Sounds like such a fun PARTY!!! I am sorry I had to work and miss your birthday Matthew. But I am sure Uncle Bozo made your birthday the best day ever.

Love Dad

jayne wells said...

I meant to ask you how his birthday was! I'm so glad you had so much fun! We love you Matthew!

atkinson family said...

I would like to hire that clown! He was awesome. My kids could not stop talking about the party! He is growing up so fast! Love you

Shannon & Summer said...

What a cute/fun party! What an awesome cake! What happened to the Scera pool tradition?!!

Kuulei Carter said...

Looks like a blast! I can't believe their going into 1st grade!

em kawasaki said...

That is a seriously fantastic cake. Seriously.

Ashley and Zane said...

Happy birthday Matthew!!! what a fun party!

martha corinna said...

So I came and I saw, and I have to say, it all looks pretty good. What a fun birthday party.