Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

I am not quite ready for the Christmas holidays to be over. It seams like it came and went so fast. I am refusing to turn off the lights and take down the tree. Not until spring, oh but the dusting that needs to be done, I guess I might do it...next week....maybe!

5 comments:

em kawasaki said...

I think you have until Valentines before it starts looking a little out of place. I could cut you some snowflakes for you windows if it would help heal the void ( and this time I really will do it).

Rhino said...

I'm with you Lori. I always have a hard time taking down the Christmas decorations. Your boys are looking so much older than the last time I saw them. Miss you guys!

atkinson family said...

Do we have to take it down? I don't know what we will put in its place. The living room naked again, argh!

Jamie said...

I agree Christmas always comes and goes way too fast!

martha corinna said...

Don't take it down, it could be an excellent conversation piece.

See, it already is!