Saturday, October 25, 2008

Good Times

We went to Snowbird last week for a little vacation. It was a fun getaway and the best part was the 45 minute drive. We did fun walks, played at a really fun park, ate really sick pizza(bad sick not good sick. dude.) and lots and lots of swimming!


Milo at the park would run up to this little ledge and hold on and hang until he would drop. I have about 100 pictures of it because we thought it was so funny that he couldn't find anything else more fun to do. He would drop and run right back up to the same spot and do it again. The funniest part(that's not really funny) is he kept hitting his head on the ledge every time he fell, why he kept doing it we will never know?!

On our walk Matthew spotted this rock and said he had to have a picture of it. When I started downloading pictures Matthew said make sure you get my favorite picture of that heart. So here it is love.

We rode the tram to the top of snowbird and it was fun and cold.
When we saw this sign lets just say we were all a little homesick(well probably just me), and ready to pack up and head home. Lucky for us this sign was there to point us the way!

4 comments:

atkinson family said...

LOVE the pics. I gotta tell ya, that milo is Sick. and I mean that in a good way. Dude. I love your cute family and I am so glad you got a little weekend away. Looks like fun.

jayne wells said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm glad you got to go. Let's include some YOU in those pictures next time!

Unknown said...

Your Fam is so cute. I love Milo's hair. I just commented on your tomato post and realized it was over a month ago... oops. Hopefully you had some luck with those tomatoes! Looks cold there, you should come stay with us (In the 85 degree weather) and bring your kiddos to Disneyland!

Rhino said...

That looks like so much fun....I love going to Cottonwood Canyon. Milo is GETTING BIG!! Miss you guys SO much.