Monday, October 1, 2007

Matthew loves Build-a-Bear he loves picking out the animal, he loves the stuffing machine, he loves the bath tub, the computers, the many outfits... everything. There is rarely a time we go to the mall and don't go to build-a-bear.....
Matthew has never owned a Build-a-Bear.

So Saturday we were at the mall and Milo started to get fussy, Nick said they would wait on the bench while I ran into Gymboree. when I came out Nick said Matthew went next door to Build-a-Bear to look around. So I went in to find him. When I did find him he had the greatest smile on his face, he was talking to the lady at the stuffing machine about what if any sound he would like to put in the bear he had given her to be stuffed. Matthew kept nodding his head that he wanted a sound put into the bear and I think that is when she realized this kid has no parent, so she says where is your mom? Matthew's face is stunned. Mom?! Well today was his lucky day. Matthew has never been so proud to finally own a Build-a-Bear!

3 comments:

em kawasaki said...

Hah! You guys are suckers. Just kidding, you are not but Matthew is tricky. He is also so cute with that bear that I am surprised it has taken you this long to get him one.

I'm so glad to see a new blog I about fainted!

martha corinna said...

So cute.
My kids have no build a bars. I'm a bad mom.

martha corinna said...

I meant bears, not bars