Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Mr. Bombastic

This is my special guy. He is so funny. I smile every time I think of him. The song to this video makes me laugh because he tells me it is his favorite song (where did this come from?) One day I hear him playing with his toys repeating over and over Mr. Bombastic. I can't figure out what he is saying so I say "what are you saying?" and he tells me "the best song ever". Still being confused I try again to figure out what words are coming out of his mouth until later that day I hear it playing on Radio Disney and it dawns on me my sweet little sweetie loves rap music.

4 comments:

em kawasaki said...

So when you say you don't want anyone to read this do you mean to say that you don't want me to put a link on my page to your page?

Unknown said...

Hey Slacker, when are you going to update your post, Have you been on vacation or something? Cute boys, keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

P.S. Love, kelly not Ryan

em kawasaki said...

Yes, when are you going to update?